Our response to Covid-19
Thank you all so much for your calls and emails during this unprecedented global health crisis.
We are excited to welcome you back!
Due to Covid-19, we have implemented additional safety measures to follow CDC and Maryland State Board instructions limiting clients in the salon at any given time as well as sanitizing and disinfecting protocols.
We want to be very clear that we are taking your safety and that of our staff very seriously. Hence, we have implemented many new safety and robust venue renovations. We wanted to use this opportunity to inform you of the most important changes:
Our staff is working by appointment only and therefore it is important to confirm your appointments and arrive on time. Upon arrival, we take your temperature followed by having you complete a form to attest to the fact that you do not have Covid-19 before your appointment. The form must be signed prior to each service.
If you need to cancel or reschedule, please give us as much notice as possible by calling 443-846-7954 or by emailing email@example.com .
• Social Distancing – We are reducing the number of guests in the building by a minimum of 50%.All visitors and guests are required to have a reservation prior to arrival. If you have not called to schedule in advance, kindly understand our staff will encourage you to schedule an appointment if we can not accommodate walk ins.
• Masks – Our staff and guests are required to wear masks while in the building. We require that you wear a mask that is secure behind your ears during your appointment.
• Touchless Greetings & Goodbyes – As much as we enjoy appreciation hugs and handshakes, out of an abundance of caution, we will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
• Complimentary Beverages – We will temporarily suspend offering any complimentary beverages at this time.
• Limited Items and Guests – We ask that you arrive for your appointment at the time of your scheduled reservation and no earlier. Please limit any personal belongings that you bring into the building. Please do not bring any extra guests with you to your appointment at this time unless approved by management.
Important Appointment Information Before Your Appointment:
If you are not feeling well or are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19 (such as a cough, sneezing, or fever), please reschedule. If you have been exposed to, or anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19, please reschedule.
Please be on time, as we are staggering appointments. Come on in at your scheduled time, but please keep distance if someone is in front of you.
Please wear a mask that loops behind the ears. We can provide one for you for a $3 fee, if you do not have one. Your mask must be kept on at all times while you are in the venue.
We prefer contactless payments at this time like , Cashapp, Square, and Apple Pay are the current preferred methods.
At Your Appointment:
Our receptionist will take your contactless temperature
Please have your mask on while in the building.
Upon arrival, please wash and sanitize your hands completely by washing for 20 seconds with our provided anti-microbial soap.
Our staff will take you or our receptionist will direct you to a designated chair.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated understanding. We will be working diligently to accommodate the many changes that have occurred.