*PLEASE INCLUDE CONTACT INFORMATION ALONG WITH RECIPIENT NAME IN THE NOTE SECTION OF ALL PAYPAL PAYMENTS.  ALL PARTY DEPOSITS NON REFUNDABLE BUT CAN BE USED TOWARDS ANY SPA SERVICES.

VOUCHERS CANNOT BE USED FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES.  

Monday-Wednesday 5 p.m.-7:00 p.m.

 $95 - Spa party for up to THREE guests.

 

Package includes:

ONE spa service per child and thirty minutes karaoke/disco party room access.  

Each party guest will receive ONE slice of pizza and ONE juice box.

 

$35 for each additional child, maximum FOUR guest with this special.  

Party duration -90 minutes

*Add a party character to this package for 50% off regular price, $25 per character*

$7 - 4x6 Keepsake photo in frame

Daily Specials

$7- 4x6 Keepsake photo

$10 Manicure

 

$49  Spalabration

This package is designed for one child or invite a few friends if you prefer a spa play date. Mix and match packages if you're not ready to commit to a full birthday party but you want to celebrate a special occasion. Spalabration includes a choice of THREE spa services for one child (either an ice cream pedicure; manicure; candy facial; makeup; massage; or glitter tattoo). Child will receive a fluted glass with juice and snack. Spa robe will be worn throughout spa experience.

Ice cream mani-pedi combo: $25

VIP spa robe worn for service

Manicure-Bubbly hand soak, nail shaping; ice cream scented hand scrub; soothing hand massage & polish.

Pedicure -- Bubbly hand soak, nail shaping; ice cream scented hand scrub; soothing hand massage and polish

$75 Spa Playdate for TWO

Each child will receive EITHER a ice cream pedicure OR candy facial.  Each child can choose EITHER a glitter tattoo OR fancy face makeup. Each child will receive ONE fluted glass with juice and ONE bag of chips. Spa robes will be worn throughout the service. Add a child for $35 per child.

 

*Call to schedule summer drop in classes*

 

Mon-Fri  8:00 - 5:00

Hip Hop dance lessons 

Paint & Sip Parties 

MYO Nail Polish

Jewelry Making

Yoga

Hair show workshop

Etiquette

Kidprenuer Workshop & more!

 

Three hour Parents Pass

This package allows parent to drop off children ages 5-13  for our fun Posh Spa Club.  Each child can participate in daily spa themed activities (MYO spa products; yoga; zumba; paint n sip; spa day; etiquette class; Royal-Tea party; MYO bracelet class; karaoke, games;  popcorn and movies).  Each child will receive ONE slice of pizza, ONE bag of chips and ONE juice box.

Daily Specials

Weekend Only Specials

Ice cream mani-pedi combo: $25

- VIP costume spa robe worn for service

- Manicure--Bubbly hand soak, nail shaping; ice cream scented hand scrub; soothing hand massage and polish                                                  

- Pedicure -- Bubbly hand soak, nail shaping; ice cream scented hand scrub; soothing hand massage and polish 

 

"BFF" - $85 for TWO Gal Pals $45 per each additional
Includes: 

-VIP spa robe worn for service
- Mani or Pedi
- Candy facial-Choice of candy facial masque; facial Massage; fruity cleanser; cucumber eye pads

- Glitter Tattoo or Seated Massage

-Bracelet craft

 

Just Kidding Girls Glam Package - $55 per girl

- VIP spa robe worn for service

- Chocolate candy facial-Chocolate face mask; facial Massage; fruity cleanser; cucumber eye pads and sprinkles

- Ice Cream Pedicure or Manicure - Bubbly soak, nail shaping; chocolate mask, soothing lotion massage, & polish

 

Fancy & Fabolous- $65 per girl

- VIP costume spa robe worn for service

- Choice of any THREE spa services.  Options include:

Chocolate candy facial-Chocolate face mask; facial Massage; fruity cleanser; cucumber eye pads and sprinkles

Ice Cream Pedicure or Manicure - Bubbly soak, nail shaping; chocolate mask, soothing lotion massage, & polish

Choice of either a Glitter Tattoo or Seated Massage

 

SPA-licious Fun - $45

Strawberry Fondue or Chocolate Souffle Facials
- Fruity cleanser; signature natural chocolate or strawberry mask; cucumber eye pads;  soothing face massage & moisturizer

-Coice of either deluxe Pedicure or Manicure- Includes bubbly soak, nail shaping; candy scent lotion soothing massage, & polish

 

X-Press Yourself Diva Day - $55
- Chocolate candy facial-Chocolate face mask; facial Massage; fruity cleanser; cucumber eye pads and sprinkles
- Glittery makeover

- 4x6 complimentary photo with a choice of either Princess gown or Diva dress up

 

Mommy & Me Play date: $85

Spend special time together with your little girls.  Moms can enjoy a Mom & Me facial followed by a seated massage.

*  Wear matching VIP spa robes

*  Sparkling juice in fluted glass

*  Make matching bracelets

 

Dudes

- Spike Hair or Mohawk $10 

- Chocolate Souffle Facials: Fruity cleanser; signature natural chocolate or strawberry mask; cucumber eye pads; sprinkles; soothing face massage & moisturizer  $25

- Seated massage $15
- Face Paint $15
- Glitter Tattoo $5

 

A la Carte Promo Specials: 

- Pink Carpet ready up-dos $35 and up

- Fancy Face glitter lips & lids makeup with jewel accents and feather-$10

*Paraffin wax $10

*Hot Stone Massage for Mom or Daddy& Me $25

- Glitter tattoos - $8

- Temporary tattoo $2

- 15 minute karaoke party room pass - $10  per child or 2 children for $15 includes dress up and 2-3 song limit

- Seated massage - $15

- Craft activity-$8 (princess crown; sand art; picture frame; wind chimes; BFF bracelet and more!)

- Make your own nail polish; lotion; lip gloss; shower gel craft - $15

- 4x6 Keepsake photo - $7 or $10 with party character

-Use of VIP costume spa robes during beauty services (costume spa robes are not included in a few of the discount promo spa party packages) - $5 pp

- Goodie bags - $5 and up

*A la Carte promo discount restrictions with weekend specials*

Although we offer themed spa packages, for your convenience, we also offer customized spa package options to suit your needs and budget.  If you don't see what you're looking for, please don't hesitate to let us know.

 

*********************

Spa Etiquette & Scheduling Policies

**Due to our private spa party schedule and our community service outreach events, we require appointments for ALL spa visits and party tours.**

**To accommodate your desired appointment, ALL weekend spa packages require a $10-$25 non refundable deposit to guarantee a reservation (deposit based on the cost of your package).**

 

*

We also offer customized spa party options to suit your needs and budget.  If you don't see what you're looking for, don't hesitate to let us know.

 

**Complimentary Party Limo pick up is NOT included in our al le carte options.  Complimentary party shuttle is ONLY available with premium birthday party packages**

**ALL spa party packages require a non refundable $100 deposit to guarantee a reservation. Deposit can be split in two payments as long a the remaining deposit is paid within seven days of the reservation.  Should you need to cancel  or reschedule your event, you can use your deposit towards a future scheduled visit within 90 days of the cancellation.

Posh & Play Kids Spa is primarily a “by appointment” business, therefore, last minute cancellations can have a great impact on our business and our support staff. Hence, this deposit and ALL party  payments are NONREFUNDABLE.  

 

Final Payment: Please be mindful that remaining party balance is due SEVEN business days prior to your event and, MUST be paid in *cash*. If your final *cash* payment is not made SEVEN business days prior to your event date, you run the risk of event cancellation. ALL cancellation notice less than 14 days prior to event will receive a 50% penalty deduction of entire payments and remaining 50% will be issued in a spa credit gift certificate to be redeemed within 60 days of original payment. ALL cancellations that are made within seven days of event will receive a 75% penalty deduction and remaining 25% will be issued in a spa credit gift certificate to be redeemed within 60 days of original payment. ALL cancellations that are not made withing SEVEN business days of your event WILL receive a 75% penalty deduction from ALL payments made on the event. The remaining 25% will be issued in a spa credit gift certificate to be redeemed within seven days of cancellation.
 
Gratuity:  is not included but greatly appreciated. Please see event host for all gratuity.

 

Weekly or bi-weekly payments can be paid in either cash, check or credit card and the amount charged will be applied toward the remaining balance. You're responsible for making payments in order to ensure your event reservations.

 

When you schedule an event with us, you are agreeing to these policies**

********

We are committed to offering the highest levels of customer service.  Please understand, our weekends are our most coveted days.  We value your business and ask that you consider other families seek weekend appointments.  Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please give 72 hours advance notice.  Any cancellations with less than 48 hours advance notice are subject to a cancellation fee of $25.  Birthday parties are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to the cost of the scheduled event.  Please understand the time of our potential clients and staff is valuable.  When you cancel an appointment without sufficient notice, potential clients don't have access to appointments for their child's special day.  Additionally, our staff has traveled to the spa specifically for your service.  For these reasons, we  charge a non refundable deposit for weekend appointments and for

birthday parties. 

Business Hours:

Mon-Fri 2:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.

Extended hours on

Sat & Sunday for parties

11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.